Thank you for choosing us for the purchase of your new puppy. We are sure you will find your new puppy to be a wonderful addition to you and your family.
Below you will find the conditions of sale and guarantee agreement for your new puppy.
Terms of sale:
1. All puppies are guaranteed to be free of communicable diseases at time of sale. The buyer must have puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian within 48 hrs. from the date of sale. Failure to do so will result in all guarantees being canceled. Seller accepts no responsibility for any communicable diseases after 48 hrs.
2. If a serious health problem is noted during the above examination, the seller must receive a written statement from buyers’ veterinarian within seven days from date of examination. Upon verification by seller’s veterinarian of stated heath problems, the puppy must be returned to the seller, unless otherwise agreed by seller. When available, the buyer will be provided with another puppy of the same sex, quality and value, and buyer is responsible for delivery of any pickup or delivery of exchanged puppy.
3. We guarantee against any serious life threatening genetic defects: i.e., heart, lungs, kidneys, for one year. No warranty is given for problems associated with hypoglycemia.
4. No guarantees are made regarding temperament or even the size of a puppy. We can give you our honest opinion of what we would believe the size to be based on the size at the time and the size of the parent. The temperament of your puppy is based on the amount of time you give to your dog and to its development and socialization. Puppy Kindergarten/Puppy Obedience classes are recommended for all puppies. Proper socialization and training are a must for your puppy to be a well-adjusted, welcome member to your family.
5. The seller is not responsible for any problems with landlord, family members, or allergies. The seller will help in placement of the puppy should the buyer be unable to keep him/her for any reason.
6. The buyer agrees to follow recommended vaccination schedule and vet exams for the puppy, and yearly vet exams for the dog.
7. Any and all deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE.
8. All guarantees are null and void if the buyer fails to follow any of the above stated terms.
9. When the puppy reaches 12 weeks and is ready to go to new home, if he is not picked up and paid in full a charge of $10.00 per day will be added to the price of the puppy. You will also be charged for any additional vet, and vaccination charges.